Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving On

After reflection with a friend and various other factors, I think I am going to take a break from the blog. Maybe permanently. Especially as a poster to the blog. If others would like to continue to dialogue and post that is fine by me. I may even throw in a comment here or there.

Either in the next few weeks or when I am done with school (July 27), I will post my final statement which will summarize my journey and where I currently stand in regards to faith and my life. It won't be based on any steep philosophy of religion or science but simply on my experiences in life. I am ready to move on with my life and I look forward to writing this final statement. See you in July maybe August.




4 comments:

Brad and Beth said...

Dude,

See you tomorrow? Have you begun to plan anything to celebrate being finished with school? Hope you can taste it.

Paul Perryman said...

I think our class is having a get together. Otherwise, I haven't even thought about it. I can't taste it quite yet, but I think in a week or two the taste will be undeniable.

Robb said...

Paul- Congrats- on finishing school! That is a great achievement especially with kids. Hope you enjoy your summer. Sheila and I are heading out to Africa for the next few years. Hope we can touch base before then. Robb

Chris and Tiana said...

Hey Paul! Robb told me about your blog and I'm so excited to get back in touch with you. I miss you and Gina! Any plans to run another Country Music Marathon? :) I'm also really happy for you that you're finishing nursing school. I think that's a great fit for you. Congratulations!

I've read through some of your blog posts and I have to say I really appreciate your honesty and openness. I tend to have some views and struggles (mostly political, some theological) that are not quite the norm here in the conservative Bible Belt South, and I've been pretty brutally attacked way too many times for even questioning the status quo. I think that's unfortunate, so I find it refreshing to see you being willing to be honest and real about your questions. That's why I've always liked you, Paul - you're nothing if not real!

I'd love to hear how you and Gina and the kiddos are doing. My email address is tianajlee@yahoo.com. We also have a family blog (www.clarabeth.blogspot.com), but beware: there are TONS of pictures and videos on there - much more than you want to see, I'm sure! Congratulations again!!

Tiana