Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This, I Believe

"This I Believe is a national media project engaging people in writing, sharing, and discussing the core values and beliefs that guide their daily lives. NPR has airs these three-minute essays on Morning Edition and All Things Considered. The project is based on the popular 1950s radio series of the same name hosted by Edward R. Murrow." (Source: thisibelieve.org)

To the right of this blog column, I will try to flesh out or delineate some of my beliefs in systematic way. The guidelines used in this blog are based on thisibelieve.org, hence the title. Why do this? I think this is an opportunity for me to share with my family and friends my beliefs without the heavy philosophical baggage that you will most likely find in my talk and writing where I address my thoughts and questioins and entertain my musings. In order to retain these statements I will transfer them to a blog post as I add new parts to my this, I Believe statements.

1 comment:

g-mama said...

Right on yoderdude