Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let's Get it Started

Today is the first day I will blog on this site.

I am excited to have a place to dump my mind's thoughts with the hopes that maybe someone can shed light upon, extrapolate from, or agree upon those thoughts. This is not intended to be place of argument but more a place of sharing what we believe or are thinking. This page is set up on the presuppostion that those who contribute realize that they have not arrived. By this I mean they concur that knowledge has not reached its culminating point in the now past 20th century. They concur that knowledge and understanding of the physical and spiritual world around us is fluid and never reaches that point where it is absolute in its shape.

Having said this, my goal is to make comments that never start with "so and so" is wack or out of touch or is way off base. In other words, I don't want to denigrate others and their ideas. This does not mean I agree with their ideas; rather, I will share how I see things without stating that I agree or disagree. The people who read what I say can make their own judegments on what I have written without me setting them up as a failure if they disagree with me. You won't hear me say actually, "I disagree".

This all may or may not make any sense but if you keep in touch I think you will find the principle of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you at play in a very strong way.

Feel free to recommend books and why you found them worthy of recommendation.

1 comment:

g-mama said...

Cool-o Daddy-o...............